3 December 2013

Thank You!

The Machines of Bellatrix went live on Amazon this November (2013). We had an amazing opening month, and sales far exceeded my hopes and expectations. Even The Girls From Alcyone had one of its best sales months ever. So, to everyone who picked up a copy…

Thank you!

I promised myself I would never ask this, but here I am, about to break that promise: If you did read Machines, and if you enjoyed it, I would love it if you could take a moment and stop by Amazon and post a short review (or even a long one!). Good reviews are the lifeblood of books, and we Indy Writers can use all the plugs we can get. So, if you have read Machines, or The Girls, please, please post a review. I'll be forever in your debt - if I'm not already.

Now, back to writing TGfA III.


No comments:

Post a Comment